Story of Ozone
"This can be a life threatening infection
in my case so I waste no time in treating it. I take a
12oz cup every hour and a half to two hours until the infection
is gone. Anything less does not seem to be effective. It
usually takes about 3 days to cure, which is a vast improvement
over a 10 day hospital stay on IV antibiotics followed
followed by 12 weeks of oral antibiotics..." Read more:
"This can be a life threatening infection in my case so I waste no time in treating it. I take a 12oz cup every hour and a half to two hours until the infection is gone. Anything less does not seem to be effective. It usually takes about 3 days to cure, which is a vast improvement over a 10 day hospital stay on IV antibiotics followed followed by 12 weeks of oral antibiotics..." Read more:
HOW DOES OZONE WORK BIOCHEMICALLY?
1. Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa: Ozone disrupts the integrity of the bacterial cell envelope through oxidation of the phospholipids and lipoproteins. In fungi, ozone inhibits cell growth at certain stages. With viruses, the ozone damages the viral capsid and upsets the reproductive cycle by disrupting the virus-to-cell contact with peroxidation. The weak enzyme coatings on cells which make them vulnerable to invasion by viruses make them susceptible to oxidation and elimination from the body, which then replaces them with healthy cells.
2. Enhancement of circulation: In circulatory disease, a clumping of red blood cells hinders blood flow through the small capillaries and decreases oxygen absorption due to reduced surface area. Ozone reduces or eliminates clumping and red cell flexibility is restored, along with oxygen carrying ability. Oxygenation of the tissues increases as the arterial partial pressure increases and viscosity decreases. Ozone also oxidizes the plaque in arteries, allowing the removal of the breakdown products, unclogging the blood vessels.
3. Stimulation of oxygen metabolism: Ozone causes an increase in the red blood cell glycolysis rate. This leads to the stimulation of 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPG) which leads to an increase in the amount of oxygen released to the tissues. Ozone activates the Krebs cycle by enhancing oxidative carboxylation of pyruvate, stimulating production of ATP. Ozone also causes an increase in the NADH reducing process and helps to oxidize cytochrome C. There is a stimulation of the production of the enzymes which act as free radical scavengers and cell wall protectors: glutathione peroxidase, glutathione reductase, catalase, and superoxide dismutase. Production of prostacyclin, a platelet aggregation inhibitor, and a vasodilator, is also induced by ozone.
4. Formation of peroxides: Ozone reacts with the unsaturated fatty acids of the lipid layer in cellular membranes, forming hydro peroxides. There is a synergistic effect with cellular-formed H2O2. Lipid peroxidation products include alkoxyl and peroxyl radicals, singlet oxygen, ozonides, carbonides, carbonyls, alkanes and alkenes.
5. Dissolution of malignant tumors: Ozone inhibits tumor metabolism. In addition, ozone oxidizes the outer lipid layer of malignant cells and destroys them through cell lysis (break- down). Phagocytes produce H2O2 and hydroxyl and ozone to kill bacteria and viruses. The generation of hydroxyl by killer cells is critical to their cytotoxic capability. Ozone stimulates conversion of arginine to citrulline, nitrite and nitrate by phagocytes, promoting their action on tumors.
6. Activation of the immune system: Ozone administered at a concentration of between 30 and 55 ug/cc causes the greatest increase in the production of interferon and the greatest output of tumor necrosis factor (TNF) and interleukin 2. The production of interleukin 2 launches an entire cascade of subsequent immunological reactions.
Goto the Next Chapter: Vaccination or Ozone?
Content Copyright 2007 AVRA unless otherwise specified
content copyright 2007 AVRA Las Vegas' AV Website Design
Newest CommentsEarl on SIS Machines at 6:53pm (25th-May)
Earl on Silverpuppy Generators at 6:31pm (25th-May)
Silvermedicine on Community Message Board at 2:23pm (30th-Mar)
Bart M Scivally on fda.php at 2:17pm (30th-Mar)
Bill Myers on Natures Toolbox at 10:38pm (25th-Mar)
Comment(s) for This Page
No comments yet. Be the first!