Sota Instruments, Inc.
Sota Instruments Inc., based out of British Columbia, Canada, manufacturers bio-electric devices designed for use in alternative medicine. Manufactured devices include a magnetic pulser, a water ozonater, colloidal silver generators, and a bio-electric zapper.
Featured: Natural Sulphur for Chronic Pain & Healthy Skin
New in Nature's Toolbox: Remedies & Cures
MSM: Natural Organic Sulphur
Addressing a sulphur deficiency is simple, safe and affordable. Individuals with skin problems, chronic pain and chronic fatigue should consider testing this amazing nutritional remedy.
Sota Instruments Model SP7 Ionic Silver Generator and Biostimulator
- .9999 pure silver electrodes used, chemical assay on file
- Constant current circuitry - Operating at 31 Volts DC, outputing current at Colloidal Silver Wires: 1.5 milliamps (+/- 0.5ma)
- Antibacterial study on file
- Silver Pulser has a Bi-Phasic output frequency of ~3.92 Hertz (cycles per second) at a nominal voltage of 31 volts DC peak per cycle.
- Timed reverse polarity
- Auto-shutdown, adjustable concentration ( PPM )
- PPM measurement reasonaby accurate via a Hanna PWT Meter
- Food Grade solders and fluxes
Original Bob Beck Circuit
We like the newer design specifications for the Silver Pulser. Operating at 31 Volts with Direct Current and outputing a managed 1.5 milliamps at 3.92 Herz. Sota Instruments understands the value in keeping the current low to ensure small particle sizing, which, while requiring that the batches run for a longer period of time, ultimately produces a higher quality end product than machines that "amp up" to reduce brew times.
You can visit Sota's website by clicking here.
This article has been viewed
times since August 2009
The Colloidal Silver Generator Center
SilverGen ----Coyote ZEnterprizes----Sota Instruments ----Biophysica ----Colloidal Gold Generators---- Atlasnova---- SIS Machines