Based out of New Zealand, SIS has developed equipment that delivers silver ions into the body's tissues via an electrical current and silver nylon dressings. No doubt based on the work of Dr. Robert O. Becker and Dr. Bart Flick, these unique and amazing devices are useful for wound healing and infection treatment.
Model W-200 - Wound Care and Wound Healing
- Constant direct current (DC) silver ion delivery
- With real-time overriding and a bioelectric controller of wound healing; the 'current of injury'
- Reduces Pain
- Stimulates wound site cells for modification to 'stem cells' for tissue regeneration
- For surface wounds, ulcers, surgical site infections, and internal fibrotic scar tissue
- Backed by clinical research
- Silver nylon "electrodes"
W-200 - SIS
These units are amazing micro-current machines perfectly designed to comply with the conclusions and research of Dr. Robert O. Becker, orthopedic surgeon and author of "The Body Electric".
The silver nylon "padding" is applied directly to the treatment area. The padding is plugged directly into the controller (image above). At this point, the device is completely automated.
You can visit the SIS website by clicking here.
This article has been viewed
times since May 2017
The Colloidal Silver Generator Center
SilverGen ----Coyote ZEnterprizes----Sota Instruments ----Biophysica ----Colloidal Gold Generators---- Atlasnova---- SIS Machines